Introducing the Honeywell Home T SERIES
Designed to fit your business to a TWatch the short video
Intuitive setup that fits your technicians to a T
Every T Series thermostat features on-screen menus with familiar installer setup (ISU) steps, helping to eliminate the learning curve that can come with a new product.
Faster installs that fit your operation to a T
With the new UWP mounting system, you can standardize your training program, install process and truck stock – helping your techs get in and out and on their way more quickly.
Easy upsell that fits your revenue model to a T
The T Series has a snap-together design that enables you to easily move customers from a non-connected to a connected thermostat without having to replace the wall plate.*
- Balances the temperature of multiple rooms
- Shows the current temperature of priority rooms at a glance
- Prioritizes rooms based on motion detection
- Connects to the home's Wi-Fi for control using the Honeywell Home app
- Senses temperature, humidity and motion
Uses motion sensing to reprioritize comfort in occupied rooms*
*Motion detection does not change programmed setpoints.
- Communicates to the thermostat via RedLINK™ wireless technology (no gateway required)
- 200-foot signal range and one-year battery life
- Prioritize rooms and set or edit a schedule
- Adjust the home's geofence for location-based system changes
- Get an alert when rooms are too hot or too cold
- See reminders for things like seasonal maintenance and filter replacements
One wall mount for every T Series thermostat
The T Series features a new UWP mounting system that helps you simplify your training program, install process and truck stock. Install one and you can install them all.
- Install the C-wire to make future upgrades a snap
- Hinged door helps stop wall draft
- Push terminals eliminate the need for tools
I love the push terminals on the new UWP mounting system. No need to carry a small screwdriver for installs anymore!
My guys can do a T4 Pro in the morning and a T6 Pro Smart in the afternoon and it’s the exact same process. Brilliant.
Wi-Fi connectivity without the complexity
The T10 Pro Smart Thermostat with RedLINK™ Room Sensor and T6 Pro Smart Thermostat will fit your connected customers to a T. They're easy to use, easy to love, and best of all, easy for your techs to install and set up.
Flexible comfort control
The T10 Pro Smart and T6 Pro Smart allow homeowners to customize their comfort using a time-based schedule, or they can use geofencing to automatically adjust the temperature as they come and go.
Seamless smart home integration
The T10 Pro Smart and T6 Pro Smart seamlessly integrate with smart home partners like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for customers who want to control all their smart home devices with voice commands or a single app.
Outfit your thermostat with the best.
Large Decorative Cover Plate
Part Number: THP2400A1068
T10 RedLINK™ Room Sensor, 2-pack
Part Number: C7189R2002-2