Savings Made Easy
Now you can tell customers about big energy savings and actually prove it. Because Honeywell Home ENERGY STAR-certified products are not only proven to deliver savings of more than 10% for cooling and 8% for heating, but they also let your customers get monthly reports to help them save even more. And because Honeywell Home offers a wide range of ENERGY STAR-certified products, you can meet the needs of customers of every budget.
What Is ENERGY STAR?
ENERGY STAR is a government-backed certification program for energy efficiency. When you offer products with the ENERGY STAR symbol, your customers will know they’ve been tested, proven and certified for energy efficiency.
Home Energy Reports
When you have your customers register their Honeywell Home ENERGY STAR-certified thermostats, we’ll send them a monthly report that includes helpful tips on getting the most from their thermostat, ways to find more savings, energy trends for the month, and more.View Sample Energy Report
- How do I get my ENERGY STAR report?
- Can non‐connected thermostats be ENERGY STAR-certified?
- If I have an ENERGY STAR-certified thermostat, what can I expect to see from the manufacturer?
- Where can I find a complete list of ENERGY STAR-certified products?
- The energy reports compare this year’s energy performance to last year. What if my thermostat is new and I don’t have history to compare it to?
1. How do I get my ENERGY STAR report?
A: Register your thermostat. Then, once you’re registered, you’ll automatically receive a monthly Home Energy Report at the email you provided.
2. Can non‐connected thermostats be ENERGY STAR-certified?
A: With the 2017 version of the ENERGY STAR Program, only Smart (connected) thermostats are eligible for the ENERGY STAR certification.
3. If I have an ENERGY STAR-certified thermostat, what can I expect to see from the manufacturer?
A: The ENERGY STAR program requires that manufacturers provide feedback to the user on how their set point changes or how other activity in the home impacts their energy saving results. Honeywell Home provides a monthly energy report to all registered users of ENERGY STAR thermostats.
4. Where can I find a complete list of ENERGY STAR-certified products?
A: For a complete list of certified thermostats visit the Honeywell Home ENERGY STAR page.
5. The energy reports compare this year’s energy performance to last year. What if my thermostat is new and I don’t have history to compare it to?
A: In the first year the thermostat is connected, the reports will compare your current data to the previous month. Your first month-to-month report will arrive after two months of connectivity. Last year’s data will then populate once you have reached a full year of the device being connected.